Apartamento Roberand Apartment Olhos de Água , Albufeira , Faro, Portugal
About Apartamento Roberand
For rent T1 300 meters from Falesia Beach with access to the pool
1km from Praia da Rocha Baixinha
11km from Albufeira
17 km from Vilamoura
24 km Marshopping Loulé
30 km from Faro Airport
Supermarkets, restaurants and pastry shop next to the apartment
Cross Lane Açoteias (running or walking) 200 meters
from the bus stop next to the center of Albufeira
maximum capacity of 4 people.
1 double bed and 1 couch with two beds are single.
Fitted kitchen with appliances, micoondas, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, blender, dishwasher machine and clothing.
Ironing board and iron.
Bedding and bath with extra charge of € 50
Inputs and outputs starting from 15:00 until 12:00 on Saturdays.
Free Wi Fi
Pool closed in low season.
-Will request a 30% to confirm the reservation the remaining 70% at the entrance.
Deposit Policy by bank transfer or cash.
Cleaning fee 50 €.
The apartment is next to the Hotel Alfamar, 5 minutes walk to the golden sandy beach.
|Distance to Airport||30km|
|Distance to Railway Station||12km|
|Distance to Bus Stand||200metros|
|Distance to Beach||300metros|
|Distance to Golf|
Pets not allowed
Shared Swimming Pool
Smoking not allowed
Term & Conditions
The keys will be delivered on the day of arrival, more information after booking
Cancel up to 7 days before check-in and receive a refund of 50%, minus the service charges. Cancel when less than seven days to your trip and the reservation is non-refundable. Service charges are refunded if cancellation is made prior to check-in and up to 48 hours after booking.
|Sr.No||Start Date||End Date||Nightly||Weekly||Fortnight||Monthly||Weekend Night||Week Night||Minimum Stay|
|1||01 Feb, 2018||24 Mar,2018||€45||€300||4|
|2||25 Feb, 2018||30 Apr,2018||€50||€350||4|
|3||02 May, 2018||31 May,2018||€55||€400||4|
|4||01 Jun, 2018||30 Jun,2018||€60||€450||7|