Term & Conditions
Important information to visitors and users of VacationsNetworks.com.
Terms and Conditions :
VacationsNetworks.com be governed by the following Terms and Conditions. A part of these terms and conditions will be applicable conditions not reflected in this contract.
1 - VacationsNetworks.com does not participate in any lease transaction. It's just a site for getting the owners and/or lessor and travelers.
VacationsNetworks.com does not act as a landlord or as a tenant in the rental of holiday accommodation, either in the supply of rental accommodation or in the usage of the accomodation. VacationsNetworks.com is just a website that allows travelers to find this offer via a search engine. All leasing and/or other agreements are held directly with the agent or landlord and/or owners of holiday homes in question.
· Agents of the holiday homes are independent organizations commissioned by the landlord and/or owner, manage reservations and process the collection of payments. They can be travel agents, booking agents and in some cases the Landlord and/or owners thereof of holiday properties. Hereinafter they will be referred as Lessor.
· When you make a reservation or check availability of a property on the website, it will always indicate who the Lessor is.
· If you have any queries about the status of your booking, conditions or accommodation to be booked at VacationsNetworks.com, you must contact the Lessor directly.
· If you have already made a reservation and now want to modify or cancel it, you must contact the Lessor directly.
· If you have any compalints or suggestions about the property, you must contact the Lessor directly.
2 - No commissions :
VacationsNetworks.com does not charge any fee for being an intermediary between Landlord and/or owners and travelers. This means that the traveler does not pay any additional cost that is established in advance between the Lessor and/or owners and travelers. VacationsNetworks.com receives an amount agreed between the website and the Lessor for listing the property.
3 - Limitation reliability on the website :
VacationsNetworks.com will always try to ensure that it's website is up and running at all times. However VacationsNetworks.com is not responsible for errors, inaccuracies or inaccurate data or omissions. Of course if something is brought to our notice, we will try to correct it as quickly as possible.
4 - On the contract :
· VacationsNetworks.com decides what types of accommodations can be accessed on the website based on criteria such as quality and status.
· The Lessor agrees to put in accurate information about the property on the website. Also all the data needs to be up to date, so the traveler can contact him by phone or by mail to report an abnormality in their stay. The Lessor will be solely responsible for updating the content and information of their property.
· The Lessor authorizes VacationsNetworks.com to organize information and content published by it. This will help expedite the use of the website.
· VacationsNetworks.com agrees to give the Lessor the required credentials to access their property page and make updates as needed. The Lessor will be solely responsible for the security of their credentials and are also responsible for all changes made using these credentials.
5 - Privacy :
The submission of personal data only serves to inform our users, do statistics, quality checks and send newsletter and special promotions. The Lessor agrees that VacationsNetworks.com can include in its database all the personal data provided to us when you register and start a business relationship with our website.
if we ask for personal data, the Lessor will be made aware if this information is mandatory or not. We may sometimes give such information to third parties (in addition to the traveler).
VacationsNetworks.com may advertise their accommodation on other websites such as professional industry publications, travel websites etc. Lessor authorizes the use of their content by thrid parties in order to promote the propertyy. This will largely be to advertise the property in different ways for travelers to reach you more easily.
VacationsNetworks.com will strive to ensure the security of all data that is gathered by them but the Lessor needs to be aware that security measures on the Internet are not 100% reliable.
6 - Hyperlinks to other websites :
VacationsNetworks.com has hyperlinks to other websites. These sites are not maintained by VacationsNetworks.com and we assume no responsibility for the content or information displayed on any these websites. Having a link does not imply any relationship between VacationsNetworks.com and any of these external websites. If you have any questions regarding these sites, you are advised to contact them directly.
We are also not responsible for damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of using the information derived from our website.
7 - Intellectual Property :
VacationsNetworks.com does not allow publishing material on our website that which infringes or violates the copyright of others.
VacationsNetworks.com may cancel the account of any user (Lessor or traveler) who are found to violate the intellectual property rights of others.
It is not permitted to reproduce, modify, distribute, disseminate, reverse engineer, decompile or use and / or otherwise exploit the material available in our website without prior written permission of VacationsNetworks.com.
8 - Limitation of liability and waiver.
VacationsNetworks.com does not assume any responsibility for the content put in by users of this website.
VacationsNetworks.com assumes no liability for damages arising out of use of electronic means for communication with its website, including, but not limited to damages resulting from non-delivery or delay in delivery of electronic messages, interception or manipulation of electronic messages by third parties or programs/used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses. The above limitations of liability shall not apply if the damage is caused by VacationsNetworks.com.
9 - Other Information:
VacationsNetworks.com reserves the right to adapt or modify the Terms unilaterally and make changes to this website without notice. If one or more provisions of these Terms are invalid or if they are contrary to law or are unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The invalid or unenforceable provision will be construed in accordance with a valid provision similar as possible to the invalid or unenforceable provision.
The non-exercise of any right or failure to use any legal recourse by VacationsNetworks.com not imply a waiver of such right or judicial appeal.
10 - Copyright and pictures.
If you publish pictures on our website, you also give us a perpetual right to publish, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit and display these pictures on our website and our partners webistes, without limitation or cost.
You grant VacationsNetworks.com the right but not the obligation to protect the images, text and advertising available content from unauthorized use by third parties who occasionally try to appropriate or redistribute this information through any electronic or other means.
For the present, each member waives all rights to any claim against us for any alleged or actual infringement of property rights, data protection rights, moral rights and rights of attribution in connection with any user-contributed content and published or provided by such member.
11 - Early Resolution :
The contract may be terminated early if either party fails to fulfill any of the obligations under the Contract so, considering, among others, a serious breach as follows:
· That the Lessor expose a manifestly inaccurate information on the Site or false information about the property (such as location or ownership).
· That, if required by VacationsNetworks.com at any time during the term of this Agreement, the Lessor does not provide the documentation concerning the accuracy of the information provided regarding the ownership and conditions of accommodation.
· That the Lessor refuse to give free rein to the contributions, opinions or contents of travellers in relation to their accommodation.
· That the Lessor fails to pay or delayed more than 5 days in the payment of contracted with VacationsNetworks.com promotions.
12 - Force Majeure :
Force Majeure is considered any event or circumstance beyond the control of the parties or any other contingency that cannot be foreseen, or, if foreseeable, is unavoidable in accordance with law. If for reasons of Force Majeure service covered by this contract is interrupted, this obligation would be suspended as long as and to the extent it is justifiable.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Spain with and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or of Spain.
13 - Liability of Lessor and/or Owner :
The Lessor and/or owner is solely responsible for billing, accounting and settlement to the competent authorities for any tax, fee or fees (including VAT, if applicable) on income received.
VacationsNetworks.com is not responsible for any debt incurred by the Lessor for any such activity beyond the control of VacationsNetworks.com.
TIPS FOR RENTING (fo the travelers):
- Do not hesitate to ask all relevant information from the Lessor even if it may be just a small detail. Convince yourself that this is indeed the place you are interested in. Normally Lessors are happy to provide the information that you request.
- Always ask for photographs. That will give you a better picture of what you are booking.
- Contact the Lessor to ensure that the price listed on the website is accurate and relevant. Sometimes the price per day may be out-dated and you may need to re-confirm. Get the correct facts about the total payment due including deposits (if any).
- Ensure that the written contract contains all the conditions of hire including items such as Cleaning-days, Key-handover and such. Our website has sample contracts.
- In addition to email contact also ensure that you have established phone contact with the Lessor. This will be of help in case of emergencies or for last-minute cancellations.
We hope this information helps you to get the best out of your travel and accomodation experience.
Refund & cancellation policy:
VacationsNetworks.com thanks you for using our website. We are focussed on giving good service to our customers and strive to maintain a good relationship with our customers. Your satisfaction is gauranteed through our refund policy.
Please read the terms before requesting a refund from VacationsNetworks.com. Refunds can be requested on the following two basis:
- Change of Mind refund:
if you change your mind about listing your property on VacationsNetworks.com then you can ask for a full refund within 7 days from the date of advertising. You don't need to give an explanation on why you are asking for the full refund. No questions asked.
- Data discrepancies refund:
if you find that VacationsNetworks.com did not list the property as you had originally specified or the information given on the website was different from what you had originally put in, then you are entitled to ask for a full refund within 15 days from the date of advertising.
Any other requests for refunds (such as a refund request after 15 days) will not be accepted.
If your refund request is approved, the refund will be initiated from our end within 1 week.