Who processes your personal data, and where?
Your personal information that identifies you or information from which you are identifiable will be collected, processed, stored and used by VacationsNetworks.com and may also be accessed or processed by companies that help to complete our transactions (such as financial institutions or payment gateway providers).
The information we collect:
At different times, you can give your personal information or data to us. For example: to send an enquiry request to a property owner, we may collect information such as your full name, address, phone number, email address, your current location etc. We may also collect information from cookies or web beacons. We may also collect IP addresses. If you ask us to connect other sites (for example, your Face book account) we can obtain information that way too. Third party information we can use to prevent fraud and detecting it.
How we use your personal information or data?
You agree that we may use your personal data for the following purposes:
· For the services you want or to support your request;
· For other messages that help us offer our services;
· For people with whom who you've done (or have agreed to do) business. For example if a property owner needs information about a traveller who has booked with him, we may send the property owner the relevant information;
· To adjust, measure, report and improve our services, content and advertising;
· For services in connection with the Site or that which VacationsNetworks.com promotes and our partners;
· Comparing data for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
· To prevent, investigate and prosecute activities that we suspect to be illegal, unlawful or harmful;
If you are a member, we will also be able to contact you about your account and your use of our services.
How do we disclose your personal data?
We may disclose your personal data as per our policy to enforce, or where we are permitted to do so by applicable law, including in response to a request from a law enforcement or government agency, or in connection with the actual or proposed litigation, or in this protect our property, people and other rights or interests.
We may share your personal information or data with:
· One of our partners, if you have requested their services or if you have asked to be provided with information;
· Another member if you have done business with them;
· A third party on our behalf;
· Companies in the VacationsNetworks.com group and / or partners; or
· Other companies or businesses, for example, if we think of a merger or a sale to that corporation or business entity;
· Other companies we work with to provide all or part of the homes of our members we have, or otherwise promotional or other services related to our business. This can include with your listings and photos on other websites;
· Every third party that you have asked us to share your personal data - such as Facebook if you have asked us to connect with your Facebook account; or
· Any legal or government agency pursuant to a subpoena or other legal request.
You may have found on our website information by a hyperlink from the website of one of our trading partners. If so, you consent to your personal information or data and purchase information, including behavioral patterns, to be shared with those trading in accordance with our contractual relationship with them.
If you register as a member on the Site, you will receive the newsletter; this is an integral part of our service. You as a user are allowed to cancel your subscription at any time. Do note that it may take some time before the changes are implemented.
We also use surveys to gather information about our users. From time to time we ask for input from users to evaluate potential features and services .The decision to answer a survey is completely yours. We use information gathered from surveys to improve our services.
As well as collecting data from online and correspondence we may also contact your through phone to improve our services.
How we protect your personal information when we have it?
· We will take reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction or damage to your personal information. Although no system is completely secure, we will make the best attempts to keep our systems secure. However, it remains your responsibility:
· to keep your password or other access information secret. They should not be given to anyone else or used by someone else.
· To maintain a good internet security. For example if your email account or Facebook account has been compromised, this would be the access to your account with us or if you have given us information and / or unauthorized access through that account. If you think one of your accounts has been compromised, you should change your account information with us, and in particular ensure that each compromised account has to be safe. When you think something is wrong or your account or it is used by unauthorized people you should also tell us as at the earliest, so that we can try to help keep your account safe and if necessary to warn anyone who might be affected.
What are cookies, web beacons and why we use them?
- You may delete and block all cookies from this site but if you do so parts of the site may not work.
- You can reduce the information that is gathered by cookies by adjusting your browser settings. To do this check this site: www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Do note that if you do that your browsing experience on our site may be affected and you may also not be presented with relevant advertising.
Web beacons can be used to get to the other to follow in order to maximize web traffic. Traffic patterns of users from one page.
If you have an unsolicited email that appears to be from us or one of our members who requests personal information (such as your credit card, login or password), please DO NOT reply or pass any personal information. We will never ask for such information. Do not use the links in the email. Please contact customer support as soon as possible if you get emails like this. You can contact us by help@Vacationnetwroks.com
Applicants, current and former employees:
If you visit the site to apply for a position, we will also use this information. We may also pass this information to other third parties. The informative may be stored for a maximum of 12 months in our database.
How do I correct or update my information at?
You can see all your personal information processed by us. The best way to see the information is to login to your account using the tab "Owner Login" at the top of the screen. It will allow you to adjust your data and also customize it.
How do I opt-out of receiving marketing communications from you?
We will contact you from time to time for marketing purposes. Unless you have indicated, this may include contacting you by phone or email. You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us in the following ways:
· Please contact customer service;
· Follow the instructions given in each communication or newsletter;
Please note that if you are going to change your preferences, it may take some time for the preferences to take force.
How long we will be your personal information/data?
How can I contact you?
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, we encourage you to contact us with Customer Service. If you are not satisfied with the answers, you can also speak to us at help@Vacationnetwroks.com